Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Adam Gottlieb Schneider und Weigel , Nürnberg
- Published date: 1797
- Type: Antique Map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color
- Issue date: 1797
- Category: Europe with parts of Galizia, Prussia and Russia
- Size: 698 by 598mm (27½ by 23½ inches).
- Stock number: 29548
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash when published. Present is here the detailed eastern sheet of Mannert´s map of Hungaria, Transsylvania, Croatia, Slavonia, Dalmatia, Gallicia, Moldavia and the Wallachei. An interesting map depicting the lower part of the danube with the complete Wallachei, Moldavia and Lodomeria, with Lemberg in its center. In the upper right corner we do find an inset map of New-Galicia (der westliche Theil von Neu-Galicien). A highly detailed map just published before 1800 with many engraved place names, rivers, mountains, as well streets.