Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Homann, J. B. (Homann's Heirs) , Nürnberg
- Published date: 1731
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map
- Issue date: 1731
- Category: English colonies St Christopherus - Antigua - Barbados - Jamaica - Bermuda
- Size: 490 by 558mm (19¼ by 22 inches).
- Stock number: 19165
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper engraving in full contemporary handcolor in wash and outline when published. Large detailed map showing islands of English colonies in the West Indies. All individual maps are nicely engraved with many details, place names of small villages, streets, rivers churches, mountains, etc. The floral ornated title cartouche with a detailed table of explanations in German and English language. All maps equipped with small tables of explanations, as well compass roses and mileage scales, some of them with a short historical story.
Delineatio Insulae St. Christopherori alias I. Kitts ... - Insula Antegoa ad Fidem ... - Insula Barbadoes ... - Insulae Bermudes in suas Tribus ... - Insula Iamaica in suas ...