Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Justus Perthes. , Gotha
- Published date: 1864
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color.
- Issue date: 1864
- Category: North Abyssinia & Red Sea
- Size: 250 by 507mm (9¾ by 20 inches).
- Stock number: 23535
- Condition: In excellent condition. The map was originally folded, so that the old folds are still slightly visible. 250 by 507mm (9¾ by 20 inches).
Original lithograph, hand colored in outline and wash when published. Map of the regions to the North-Abessinian borders near Bogos, Mensa and Marea, drawn after the mapping by Heuglin, Kinzelbach, Munzinger & Steudner in 1861. As well the map shows detailed a part of the Red Sea with the peninsula of Buri, the islands of Norah, Dahlak-el-Kebir and many other small islands. Detailed information on the depths in the Red Sea bare as well provided.