Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Justus Perthes. , Gotha
- Published date: 1864
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color.
- Issue date: 1864
- Category: North Abyssinia & Red Sea
- Size: 250 by 507mm (9¾ by 20 inches).
- Stock number: 23535
- Condition: In excellent condition. The map was originally folded, so that the old folds are still slightly visible.
Original lithograph, hand colored in outline and wash when published. Map of the regions to the North-Abessinian borders near Bogos, Mensa and Marea, drawn after the mapping by Heuglin, Kinzelbach, Munzinger & Steudner in 1861. As well the map shows detailed a part of the Red Sea with the peninsula of Buri, the islands of Norah, Dahlak-el-Kebir and many other small islands. Detailed information on the depths in the Red Sea bare as well provided.