Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Justus Perthes. , Gotha
- Published date: 1866
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color.
- Issue date: 1866
- Category: Nubia & the Port of Sauakin (Red Sea)
- Size: 193 by 260mm (7½ by 10¼ inches).
- Stock number: 20637
- Condition: In excellent condition. 193 by 260mm (7½ by 10¼ inches).
Article descriptionLithograph, hand colored in outline when published. Small detailed map showing the street between Berber and Sauakin in Nubia. Ornated with a small detailed inset map of the port of Sauakin with interesting details of Coral banks, a destroyed fort and old graves.
Recently viewed products