Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Merkur , Leipzig
- Published date: 1748
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1748
- Category: Island James in Gambra
- Size: 190 by 136mm (7½ by 5¼ inches).
- Stock number: 19039
- Condition: In excellent condition. 190 by 136mm (7½ by 5¼ inches).
Copper engraving, uncolored as published. This decorative map shows a ground plan from the island of St. James. The map has three parts on the map. One shows the ground plan of the island St. James, one the Northeast view from the St. James forts and the third the North-northwest view of the St. James fort. A fine detailed and interesting map engraved by Bellin after earlier voyages. Published in the German edition by Schwabe in Leipzig of Bellin's travel books.