Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Merkur , Leipzig
- Published date: 1748
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1748
- Category: Fort St. Joseph (river
- Size: 223 by 157mm (8¾ by 6¼ inches).
- Stock number: 19046
- Condition: In excellent condition. One small hole at the bottom, not affecting the image. 223 by 157mm (8¾ by 6¼ inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, uncolored as published. This map shows the river Sanaga. The map is divided up into three parts. One shows the river Sanaga, the other the surrounding landscape with trees, mountains, etc. from the Fort of St. Joseph in Galam and the third shows a ground plan of the Fort with an explanation in the upper left corner, at the bottom we find a mileage scale. A fine detailed and interesting map engraved by Bellin after earlier voyages. Published in the German edition by Schwabe in Leipzig of Bellin's travel books.
Recently viewed products