Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Bibliograph. Institut , Hildburghausen
- Published date: 1848
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, original color
- Category: North America (Mountain System)
- Issue date: 1848
- Size: 300 by 358mm (11 by 14 inches).
- Stock number: 17021
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Article descriptionOriginal steel-engraving, hand colored in outline, when published. Detailed fine map of North-America s mountain system, engraved after Hauptmann Radefeld. This fine engraved map shows probably all known mountains at this time in North America. The main rivers are as well shown with the chains of the mountains. The left side of the map is ornated with various insets of profiles of mountain plateaus of North- and Central America. At the bottom of the map we find a diagram to compare the various heights of the mountains in North America.
Recently viewed products