Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Liverpool. Philip & Son
- Published date: 1852
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color.
- Issue date: 1852
- Category: Martinico - Dominica
- Size: 510 by 598mm (20 by 23½ inches).
- Stock number: 15479
- Condition: 510 by 598mm (20 by 23½ inches).
Article descriptionDecorative doublepage handcolored lithograph, showing decorative in a large scale the Island of Martinico, with an inset of the royal port Cul de Sac. The other part of the map shows the Island of Dominica. Both maps are pretty good in detail, showing rivers, villages & ports. Handcolored decorative in outline. In excellent condition.
Recently viewed products