Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: v. Keulen , Amsterdam
- Published date: 1684
- Type: Antique Map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1684-1704
- Category: Northeast Canada and Greenland
- Size: 505 by 590mm (20 by 23¼ inches).
- Stock number: 13062
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Original antique copper engraving, uncolored as published. A highly detailed and decorative sea chart of Greenland and the Northeastern part of Canada published by Johannes van Keulen in his famous sea atlas 'the Zee Fakkel'. This antique map extends from the western coast of Iceland across Greenland with its southern and eastern coastline then it extends towards northeastern Canada with the St. Lawrence river Hudson bay and Baffins bay. The map is equipped with two remarkable highly decorative title cartouches.