Itinerar-Skizze des Nakasendo von Otsu bis Tokio. Nach eigenen Aufzeichnungen von E. Knipping. 1875.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Justus Perthes , Gotha
- Published date: 1879
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1879
- Technique: Lithograph / Original
- Category: Street between Otsu and Tokio
- Size: 333 by 400mm (13 by 15¾ inches).
- Stock number: 28623
- Condition: In excellent condition. The engraving was originally published folded, so that the old folds are still slightly visible. 333 by 400mm (13 by 15¾ inches).
Article descriptionLithograph, original color in outline and wash.
You might also be interested in the following products
Original copper engraving, uncolored. Published in Pierre Du Val's atlas ,Anderer Theil der allgemeinen...
Original antique copper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash when published. This detailed map of Japan was...
Copper engraving, uncolored as published. This antique map shows a ground plan from the town Meaco.
Recently viewed products