Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: D.G. Reymann , Berlin
- Published date: 1802
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1802
- Category: Large folding map of Russia: Russian Empire
- Size: 1070 by 1270mm (42 by 50 inches).
- Stock number: 23098
- Condition: In excellent condition. Mounted in linen in four sheets, as published. Original card board slipcase. 1070 by 1270mm (42 by 50 inches).
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline when published. Large folding map dissected on linen in four sheets, to join together. Shown is Russia with its borders in the west from Prussia extending towards the Caspian Sea in the East. A highly detailed map providing much information on place names, rivers, lakes, mountains, streets, post routes, political borders of the various gouvernements, etc. The Ukraine is detailed shown on the map. The map was engraved by Ludwig Schmidt in Berlin. Below the engraved title we find a detailed table of explanations.