Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Van der Aa , Leiden
- Published date: 1706
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1706-08
- Category: Molukken & Celebes
- Size: 159 by 235mm (6¼ by 9¼ inches).
- Stock number: 15606
- Condition: On the full sheet as published, however minor cut within the upper engraved borderline. The map was originally folded in this series, so that old folds are more or less visable.
Article descriptionOriginal copper-engraving, uncoloured as published. A very decorative antique map, which shows Molukken. In the right upper corner we found a milage scale. The famous Dutch publisher and mapmaker Pieter Van der Aa (1659 Leiden - 1733 Leiden) published during the period 1882-1733, an enormous quantity of printed matter (Koeman). This map was actually published in the first edition of his travelbooks Naauwkeurige versameling der gedenk-waardigste zee en landreysen na Oost en West-Indien, in Leiden 1706-08.
Recently viewed products