Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Homann , Nürnberg
- Published date: 1730
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Category: Baden-Württemberg
- Issue date: 1730-35
- Size: 580 by 485mm (22¾ by 19 inches).
- Stock number: 16864
- Condition: In excellent condition, fine original hand-color in outline and wash.
Copper-engravings, handcolored in outline and wash, when published. Published by J.B. Homann after the sketch of Ioh. Maier. Two maps to join together to form a large map. A fine copy, published plano without centerfolds in one of J.B. Homann's atlases around 1730-35. This large and fine map, showing the duchy of Wurtemberg., is one of the most decorative maps of Wurtemberg, produced in the 18th century. The map consists of two sheets, either to join together or to frame next to each other. It is a very large scale map of the duchy of Wurtemberg and is ornated on both sides with 76 coat of arms. Two large title-cartouches are on the map, both of them with allegories. On the bottom of the map we find an inset map of the black forest.