Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Johann Baptist Homann , Nürnberg
- Published date: 1720
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1720-30
- Category: Gotha, Coburg und Altenburg
- Size: 481 by 563mm (19 by 22 inches).
- Stock number: 29780
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash when published. Decorative map of the principality of Gotha, Coburg and Altenburg with its regions towards Thuringia and Franconia. The map extends from the north from Leipzig, Naumburg across Ruldolstadt and Saalfeld towards Coburg and Lichtenfels. Shweinfurt at the river Main is in the southeastern portion of the map. With many place names, political borders, engraved mountains, rivers, lakes, woods, etc. The rich allegoric title cartouche in the lower right corner with a beautiful city view of the residence town Gotha.