Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Jacques & Gasper Anthoine , Amsterdam
- Published date: 1662
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1662
- Category: Dutch coast from Texel to Delft, Scan
- Size: 428 by 528mm (16¾ by 20¾ inches).
- Bibliography: Koeman Jac. 14 (and a variant of Jac 33) #35
- Stock number: 15960
- Condition: A strong impression in overall good to very good condition, however there is one carefully mended tear going from the right margin into the blank sea (right side above the compass-rose).
Detailled sea chart is showing the North Sea with with its coast from Texel towards Delft and S. Gravenhage. The map is ornated in the upper left corner with a small title cartouche, two compass roses and a small ship. Near the upper right corner we find a mileage scale to convert Dutch, Spanish, English & French leagues to degrees.
Koeman Jac. 14 (and a variant of Jac 33) #35