Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Meyers. , Hildburghausen
- Published date: 1850
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, original color
- Category: Southern Sweden
- Issue date: 1850
- Size: 372 by 302mm (14¾ by 12 inches).
- Stock number: 25632
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Article descriptionA excellent example of this map by Capt. Radefeld, published in 'Meyer's Handatlas', colored in outline when published. Detailed map of Southern Sweden, providing many information on settlements, villages and cities, rivers, lakes etc. Ornated in the upper left corner with a listing of Swedish cities and the populations, near the engraved title we find mileage scales.
Recently viewed products