Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: N. Bellin , Paris
- Published date: 1758
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copperengraving/handcolored., Copper engraving / hand colored.
- Issue date: 1758
- Category: Guadelupe Maria Galante
- Size: 210 by 304mm (8¼ by 12 inches).
- Stock number: 15507
- Condition: Cut to the engraved borderline and mounted old on green paper. A still acceptable to good copy. 210 by 304mm (8¼ by 12 inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash. A detailed map on the island of Guadelupe and Maria Galante. Many villages are named, a large number of the names of the bays around the island are engraved.
Recently viewed products