Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Homann , Nürnberg
- Published date: 1731
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Issue date: 1731
- Category: English colonies in the Caribbean (Bermudas, St. Kitts Island, Barbardos, Antigua & Jamaica)
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Size: 490 by 558mm (19¼ by 22 inches).
- Stock number: 17331
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper engraving in full contemporary handcolor in wash and outline when published. Large detailed map showing islands in the Caribbean of English colonies. All individual maps nicely engraved with many details: place names of small villages, streets, rivers churches, mountains, etc. The floral ornated title cartouche with a detailed table of explanations in German and English language. All maps equipped with small tables of explanations, as well compass roses and mileage scales, some of them with a short historical story. Among the islands are the Bermudas, St. Kitts Island, Barbardos, Antigua & Jamaica.
Delineatio Insulae St. Christopherori alias I. Kitts ... - Insula Antegoa ad Fidem ... - Insula Barbadoes ... - Insulae Bermudes in suas Tribus ... - Insula Iamaica in suas ...