Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: J. Migeon , Paris
- Published date: 1865
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, original color
- Issue date: 1865
- Category: Martinique, Guiana & Terra Neuve
- Size: 213 by 251mm (8½ by 10 inches).
- Stock number: 18595
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Steelengraving, handcolored in wash. Detailled map of the French colony Martinique in the West Indies. The decorative and detailled map of this island in the West Indies is ornated in the lower left corner with an inset view city view of the capital of Martinique 'Fort de France'. Further on the map is equipped with two inset maps of 'Terre Neuve' and French Guiana. The actual map of Martinique is nicely and detailed engraved, many place names, rivers, mountains, bays and minor islands are engraved. A pretty nineteenth century collector's piece.