Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: J. Perthes , Gotha
- Published date: 1876
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph, later handcolor.
- Issue date: 1876
- Category: New Mexico
- Size: 250 by 193mm (9¾ by 7½ inches).
- Bibliography: Petermann's Maps #525
- Stock number: 25958
- Condition: In excellent condition. The engraving was originally published folded, so that the old folds are still slightly visible. 250 by 193mm (9¾ by 7½ inches).
Article descriptionLithograph, hand colored in outline when published. A very interesting map, which shows New Mexico and the neighbouring Arizona. The map shows the origins of the Aztecs and their related to Pueblos in New Mexico. The map is equipped with many small place names, engraved rivers, locations of existing and Mexicanized pueblos and ruins as well. Names of the regions of the old Aztecs settlements are given on the map: Aztlan, Tusayan, Cibola, Cenecu, Quivira, Kau-Ay-Ko, Tiguex, Quebez, Tanos, Jemez, Tehua and Taos.
Petermann's Maps #525
Recently viewed products