Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Justus Perthes , Gotha
- Published date: 1878
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph, printed in colors
- Issue date: 1878
- Category: Chonos Archipel - Chile
- Size: 320 by 250mm (12½ by 9¾ inches).
- Stock number: 17333
- Condition: In very good condition. 320 by 250mm (12½ by 9¾ inches).
Article descriptionLithograph, printed in colors when published. Detailled map, showing the Chonos Archipel from the gulf of Penas with the Peninsula de Taytao up to the gulf of Corcovado. Very detailled map with an enormous number of islands and peninsulas, most of them with place names. The map provides an overview of the results of the travel by Th. von Heugelin to Somalia. It is also ornated with a scene of birds and mammals, which were discovered by Th. Heugelin in Somali.
Paraguay o Prov....
Original copper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash. Published in J. Blaeu's Theatrum in Amsterdam 1640-43...
Recently viewed products