Tallis, J & F.
Falkland Islands and Patagonia
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: & New York , London
- Published date: 1851
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1851
- Technique: Steel engraving, hand colored.
- Category: Islands in the Atlantic
- Size: 352 by 245mm (13¾ by 9¾ inches).
- Stock number: 21614
- Condition: In excellent condition. 352 by 245mm (13¾ by 9¾ inches).
Article descriptionSteel engraving, hand colored in outline and wash. Decorative engraving showing the Falkland Islands and Patagonia, equipped with animals of the Southern hemisphere and decorative landscape.
You might also be interested in the following products
Lithograph, original color in outline, engraved by E. Debes. Three maps on one sheet. The top map is of the Laguna...
Original antique copper engraving, uncolored as published. Detailed map of the southern tip of Patagonia with...
Lithograph, printed in colors when published. Detailled map, showing the Chonos Archipel from the gulf of Penas with...
Recently viewed products