Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Justus Perthes. , Gotha
- Published date: 1915
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph, printed in colors
- Issue date: 1915
- Category: Papua New Guinea
- Size: 670 by 685mm (26½ by 27 inches).
- Stock number: 19245
- Condition: In excellent condition. The map was originally published folded, so that the old folds are still slightly visible.
Article descriptionLithograph, original color in outline and wash. The map shows the crossing of New Guinea in the back land the Huon Gulf, which is a large inlet of the Solomon Sea, in the southwestern Pacific. With detailed information along the coast and on the various rivers.
Recently viewed products