Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: G. C. Lotter , Augsburg
- Published date: 1756
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1756-60
- Category: Lower Rhine circles
- Size: 197 by 253mm (7¾ by 10 inches).
- Stock number: 24819
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash when published. A nice and detailed small map of the lower Rhine circles showing the area from east of Heidelberg towards Saarlouis. It extends in the north towards St. Goar on the river Rhine. Many engraved place names, streets, rivers, lakes and mountains. The various regions are shown in fine hand color in outline and wash. Ornated with a nice allegoric title cartouche showing an allegoric scene on the wine region.