Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: M. Seutter , Augsburg
- Published date: 1720
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Category: Rheinland-Pfalz
- Issue date: 1720-30
- Size: 497 by 582mm (19½ by 23 inches).
- Stock number: 17353
- Condition: A strong impression in excellent condition and decorative hand color. 497 by 582mm (19½ by 23 inches).
Article descriptionCopper-engraving, hand-colored in outline and wash, when published. Decorative map of the archbishopric of Trier, ornated with a decorative allegoric title-cartouche in the lower center together with a milage scale and a table of explanations. A detailled map of the western part of Rheinland Pfalz, showing the area along the river Mosel and the Rhine from Bonn to Oppenheim in the south. With engraved political borders and naming many small duchies. Many place names, mountains, woods and rivers are shown on the map. A very detailled map.
Recently viewed products