Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Homann , Nürnberg
- Published date: 1720
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Category: Rheinland-Pfalz
- Issue date: 1720-30
- Size: 486 by 571mm (19¼ by 22½ inches).
- Stock number: 17354
- Condition: A strong impression in excellent condition. Published plano without a centrefold.
Copper-engraving, hand-colored in outline and wash, when published. Decorative map of the river Mosel with the archbishopric of Trier, ornated with a large decorative allegoric title-cartouche in the lower right corner. A detailled map of the western part of Rheinland Pfalz, showing the area along the river Mosel and the Rhine from Bonn to Oppenheim in the south. With engraved political borders and naming many small duchies. Many place names, mountains, woods and rivers are shown on the map. A very detailled map.