Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: J.H. Colton , New York
- Published date: 1856
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steelengraving
- Issue date: 1856
- Category: North Polar regions
- Size: 320 by 395mm (12½ by 15½ inches).
- Stock number: 25070
- Condition: In excellent condition. 320 by 395mm (12½ by 15½ inches).
Article descriptionSteel engraving, uncolored as published. A very nice map from Northern Regions. With many place names, rivers, mountains.
You might also be interested in the following products
Neueste Karte von...
Original steel engraving engraved and drawn by Capt. Radefeld, published in Meyer's Handatlas, hand colored in...
Le Nord de...
Copper engraving, uncolored as published. Rigobert Bonne (1727-1794) was a French cartographer of the late 18th...
Original antique copper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash, when published. Die Landkarte zeigt Norwegen,...
Recently viewed products