Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Justus Perthes. , Gotha
- Published date: 1873
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color.
- Issue date: 1873
- Category: Haro Strait - Vancouver Island
- Size: 253 by 191mm (10 by 7½ inches).
- Stock number: 26561
- Condition: In excellent condition. The map was originally published folded, so that the old folds are still slightly visible. 253 by 191mm (10 by 7½ inches).
Article descriptionLithograph, original color as published. Detailed map of the San-Juan or Haro-Archipel. The de Haro-Strait divides San-Juan Island from Vancouver Island. Nice and detailed interesting antique map for the collector of the Northwest.
Recently viewed products