Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: N. Sanson , Paris
- Published date: 1654
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1654
- Category: Chester, Darbing, Nottingham, ...
- Size: 365 by 580mm (14¼ by 22¾ inches).
- Stock number: 17463
- Condition: In very good condition. 365 by 580mm (14¼ by 22¾ inches).
Article descriptionCopper-engraving, handcolored in outline, when published. Fine and strong impression of this early decorative mid-seventeenth century map of this English regional map covering the area Chester, Darbing, Nottingham, ... by the famous French cartographer Nicolaus Sanson. Very detailled and naming many cities and villages, as well many places along the coastline. Showing prominently the eastern part of central England. In the lower right corner with a large floral title cartouche and milage scale.
Recently viewed products