Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: C. Vogt , Amsterdam
- Published date: 1684
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / later handcolor
- Issue date: (1684).
- Category: The English Channel
- Size: 523 by 617mm (20½ by 24¼ inches).
- Stock number: 17465
- Condition: In very good condition. A few old mendings in the paper.
Decorative handcolored seachart showing the English channel between Sussex and Kent and the Picardie in France. The English and French coastlines providing a lot of information on cities and smaller placenames along the coasts. As well anchorplaces, depths and sandbanks are shown. Ornated in the lower left corner with a title cartouche and milage scale in four languages.