Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: C. Flemming , Glogau
- Published date: 1855
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color.
- Category: England & Wales
- Issue date: 1855-60
- Size: 392 by 345mm (15½ by 13½ inches).
- Stock number: 17911
- Condition: In excellent condition. 392 by 345mm (15½ by 13½ inches).
Lithograph, hand colored in wash and outline when published. Detailed map of England and Wales divided up into its counties. In the upper right corner a statistic table with an overview of the counties of the kingdom of England (colored in red) and a listing of the counties of Wales (colored in blue). Below with a table listing mountains with their heights. The map with many information on place names, castles, rivers, lakes, mountains, etc. The borders of the counties are shown in outline colors. Decorated as well with a small inset map of the 'Channel Islands' Aurigny, Guernesey, Gers and Jersey.