Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Reilly , Vienna
- Published date: 1791
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1791
- Category: Herford Shire, Warwick Shire, Rutland Shire, ...
- Size: 200 by 273mm (7¾ by 10¾ inches).
- Stock number: 21110
- Condition: In excellent condition. 200 by 273mm (7¾ by 10¾ inches).
Article descriptionOriginal copper engraving, hand colored in wash and outline, when published. The Austrian cartographer Franz Joh. Josef von Reilly published around 1789 in Vienna a large amount of very detailed district maps of Central Europe. These maps are famous for their large scales and the many details they provide. Even tiny place names can be found on those maps, rivers, mountains, streets, monasteries are as well engraved. The maps, which Franz J. Reilly engraved, were especially designed for the Austrian Royal house and show countries, provinces and districts belonging to the 'Austrian-Hungarian Empire'.
Recently viewed products