Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Frankfurt am Main
- Published date: 1707
- Type: Print
- Issue date: 1707
- Technique: Copper engraving
- Category: Poland - Portraits
- Size: 230 by 160mm (9 by 6 inches).
- Stock number: 31171
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Article descriptionOriginal copper engraving. Published in Matthäus Merian's ,Theatrum Europeum' (1707) Engraving of Augustus II the Strong, King of Poland and Elector of Saxony. Bust length with curled hair, tie, armour, sash, and ermine mantle. Within an oval border with Latin inscription below. Plate from Theatrum Europaeum (1707).
Recently viewed products