Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Eichstätt & Nürnberg
- Published date: 1713
- Technique: Copper engraving / later hand color
- Type: Print
- Issue date: 1613-1713
- Category: Melanzana fructu pallido. Eggplant. Aubergine
- Size: 480 by 400mm (19 by 15¾ inches).
- Bibliography: 321
- Stock number: 34913
- Condition: In good condition. Overall light stained. In the centre of the engraving a horizontal printer´s crease in the paper.
Article descriptionOriginal copper engraving. A fine copper engraving published in the famous large flower book,Hortus Eystettensis' in Altdorf and Nürnberg around 1613. The,Hortus Eystettensis' was the largest flowerbook ever published in that period. The,Hortus Eystettensis' was the largest flowerbook ever published in that period. It contained 367 different engraved plates, each of them depicting often with several flowers or herbs. This fine engraving is published in the so-called,jubilee edition' 1713 in Eichstätt and Nürnberg.
Recently viewed products