Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Lenz , Regensburg
- Published date: 1734
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Print
- Issue date: 1734-45
- Size: 320 by 210mm (12½ by 8¼ inches).
- Bibliography: Platenumber: 384
- Stock number: 16113
- Condition: In very good to excellent condition. 320 by 210mm (12½ by 8¼ inches).
Article descriptionOriginal copper engraving, printed in colours and finished by hand. Published 1734-45 in Regensburg in the great botanical work "Phytanthoza Iconographia". This was for the first time, that this technique of colour-printing was used highly sucessful used on the continent in a botanical series. Originally this technique was founded by Taylor in Great Britain. Among the artists in this enormous botanical series were Ehret, Haid and Seutter from Augsburg working. On all plates we find their individual initials in the lower right corner.
Wasserschierlinge - minor petroselino fimilis. Cicuta palustris crispa. Cicuta bulbosa odorata.