Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: F.G. Moon. , London
- Published date: 1842
- Type: Print
- Issue date: 1842-45.Small landscape.
- Size: 240 by 340mm (9½ by 13½ inches).
- Bibliography: Roberts 107
- Stock number: 13453
- Condition: Slight foxing in the sky.
Published in "The Holy Land, Syria, Idumea, Arabia, Egypt and Nubia". Subscriber's copy, the lithographed plates finely coloured by hand and mounted on card (full sheet ca. 44 x 62 cm). The best issue- "Robert's Holy Land was one of the most important and elaborate ventures of nineteenth-century publishing, and it was the apotheosis of the tinted lithograph" (Abbey, Travel).
Original hand colored lithograph.