Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: F.G. Moon. , London
- Published date: 1842
- Type: Print
- Issue date: 1842-45. Small landscape.
- Size: 350 by 255mm (13¾ by 10 inches).
- Bibliography: Roberts 117
- Stock number: 13460
- Condition: 350 by 255mm (13¾ by 10 inches).
Article descriptionPublished in "The Holy Land, Syria, Idumea, Arabia, Egypt and Nubia". Subscriber's copy, the lithographed plates finely coloured by hand and mounted on card (full sheet ca. 44 x 62 cm). The best issue- "Robert's Holy Land was one of the most important and elaborate ventures of nineteenth-century publishing, and it was the apotheosis of the tinted lithograph" (Abbey, Travel).
Original hand colored lithograph.