Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Sr. Robert , Paris
- Published date: 1780
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1780
- Category: Southeast Europe & Balkan
- Size: 479 by 454mm (18¾ by 17¾ inches).
- Stock number: 18160
- Condition: In very good conditon. A slightly visable spot within the title cartouche. A slightly visable printer's crease near the centre-fold and on the right side of the map, else fine. 479 by 454mm (18¾ by 17¾ inches).
Copper engraving, handcolored in outline, when published. Fine and decorative map of Southeast Europe by Robert de Vaugondy, published in his atlas around 1780 by Delamarche. The interesting map shows 'Turkey in Europe' around 1780. The political divisions are shown in the contemporary outline colors. In the lower left corner with an armorial ornated title cartouche, a small mileage scale on the upper side. The map with many place names of cities and villages, roads, mountains, etc.