Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Bibliograph. Institut , Hildburghausen
- Published date: 1845
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, original color
- Issue date: 1845
- Category: Balkan - European Turkey
- Size: 292 by 355mm (11½ by 14 inches).
- Stock number: 18179
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Article descriptionSteel engraving, hand colored in outline when published. Detailed map of the Balkan, called the 'European Turkey' by Hauptmann Radefeld, published in Meyer's Zeitungsatlas around 1845. The detailed map of Southeast Europe is providing a lot of information on the political divisions and borders, as well a lot of information on place names, mountains and rivers.
Recently viewed products