Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Deutsche Verlags-Gesellschaft , Hamburg
- Published date: 1912
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph, printed in colors
- Issue date: 1912-17
- Category: Plan of Hamburg & Altona
- Size: 340 by 515mm (13½ by 20¼ inches).
- Stock number: 17374
- Condition: In excellent condition, published folded with a centre fold.
Original lithograph, printed in colors. Detailed decorative lithograph plan of the city of Hamburg with Altona, St. Pauli, the Aussen Alster und the river Elbe. The plan gives a detailled overview on the center of the city including important buildings like the Warenspeicher (warehouses), the city hall, concert hall, the Alster Pavillion, St. Nikolai church, St. Petri church in Altona, the fishmarket hall in Altona, the Reeperbahn, etc. This city map of Hamburg and Altona includes streets, rivers, channels, trainstations, parks, etc. The plan is verso illustrated with descriptive text and regional advertisements.