Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Th. Bowles and John Bowles , London
- Published date: 1736
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1736
- Category: Southeast Europe
- Size: 205 by 263mm (8 by 10¼ inches).
- Stock number: 16968
- Condition: In very good condition. A strong impresion.
Article descriptionCopperengraving, uncolored as published. This antique map shows the Sout part of Greece. Inside the map are many place names, rivers, mountains, etc. engraved. The Geographer Hermann Moll worked came originally from the Netherlands and worked in London in the beginning for Moses Pitt. Later he became one of the important map publishers in England. The atlases, which he published were widely well known. He engraved as well maps for other English publishers (John Seller, etc.) .
Recently viewed products