Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Liverpool. Philip & Son
- Published date: 1852
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color.
- Issue date: 1852
- Category: Southeast Europe
- Size: 597 by 512mm (23½ by 20¼ inches).
- Stock number: 16970
- Condition: In excellent condition. 597 by 512mm (23½ by 20¼ inches).
Lithograph, handcolored in outline, when published. Large decorative doublepage handcoloured map in outline, showing decorative in a large scale southeast Europe with Greece and its neighbouring countries. Many place names, rivers and mountains are shown on the map. The political borders on the map are handcolored in outline, when published.