Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Jacques & Gasper Anthoine , Amsterdam
- Published date: 1662
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1662
- Category: Texel and Maase river
- Size: 432 by 540mm (17 by 21¼ inches).
- Bibliography: Koeman Jac. 14 (and a variant of Jac 33) #36
- Stock number: 15961
- Condition: A strong impression in overall good to very good condition, however there are two older very carefully mended tears or thin places in the paper of the 'Maase' map (in the blank sea between right of the lower centerfold and the compass-rose. 432 by 540mm (17 by 21¼ inches).
Article descriptionTwo sea-charts on one doublepage. The left one is showing Medenblick, Texel and Wieringen. Additional there is a small inset of Medenblick and Enckhuysen. On the other map the area of the river Maase with Rotterdam, Scheidam towards West Voeren is detailled shown. Both maps are ornated with title-cartouches and compass-roses. As well we find a milage scales to convert Dutch, English & French leagues to degrees. The maps are very accurately engraved, towns, harbour-places, sandbanks, depths are marked.
Koeman Jac. 14 (and a variant of Jac 33) #36