Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Bibliograph. Institut , Hildburghausen
- Published date: 1850
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, original color
- Issue date: 1850
- Category: Sweden and Norway
- Size: 374 by 298mm (14¾ by 11¾ inches).
- Stock number: 25631
- Condition: In excellent condition. 374 by 298mm (14¾ by 11¾ inches).
Article descriptionOriginal steel engraving engraved and drawn by Capt. Radefeld, published in Meyer's 'Handatlas', hand colored in outline when published. This antique map shows Norway, Denmark and Sweden. The map has three inset maps. One shows the Stockholm, the other the region about Christiania and Göteborg. Inside the map are many place names, rivers, mountains, etc.
Recently viewed products