Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: M. Seutter , Augsburg
- Published date: 1720
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1720-30
- Category: Transylvania, Moldavia, Walachei & Bulgaria
- Size: 501 by 584mm (19¾ by 23 inches).
- Stock number: 18249
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline when published. This decorative old map shows Southeast Europe with Transylvania, Moldavia, Bulgaria and the Walachei. The map provides a lot of information on cities, small place names, the rivers, lakes, mountains, etc. It shows details the mouth of the river Danube into the Black Sea. In the upper right corner we look at a figurative title with allegories to the war with the Turks, in the lower right side is an allegoric cartouche with a mileage scale.