Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Justus Perthes. , Gotha
- Published date: 1872
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Category: Southeast Europe
- Issue date: 1872
- Technique: Lithograph, uncolored
- Size: 490 by 366mm (19¼ by 14½ inches).
- Stock number: 19605
- Condition: In excellent condition. 490 by 366mm (19¼ by 14½ inches).
Article descriptionLithograph, uncolored as published. This antique map shows us detailed the region Nis - Leskovac towards Sofia and Tatar Bazardschik. The interesting map provides many place names of small villages, also rivers and some mountains are engraved. At the upper right corner we find the title and the mileage scale, as well the explanation for the objects of interest, which are engraved shown on the map.
Original antique copper engraving, uncolored. This copper engraving shows the Serbian capital Belgrade on the...
Recently viewed products