Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Baldwin & Cradock , London
- Published date: 1829
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, hand colored
- Issue date: 1829
- Category: Turkey in Europe
- Size: 236 by 353mm (9¼ by 14 inches).
- Stock number: 20072
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Article descriptionSteel engraving, hand colored in outline when published. A very decorative map which shows Turkey in Southeast Europe with the Northern parts of Greece. The map is equipped with many small place names, rivers and many regions. This regions on this map are Karlali, Lepanto, Negropont, Trikhala, Kelbingo, Monastir, etc. At the lower left corner we see the title and below the mileage scale.
Recently viewed products