Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: de Wit , Amsterdam
- Published date: 1690
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Category: Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Issue date: 1690-1700
- Size: 497 by 573mm (19½ by 22½ inches).
- Stock number: 17571
- Condition: In excellent condition. 497 by 573mm (19½ by 22½ inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, hand colored in outline when published. A decorative and accurate map of the duchy of Mecklenburg divided up in its various principalities and duchies. With many place names of cities and smaller places, castles, monastries, rivers, lakes, woods and mountains. Ornated in the upper center with a highly decorative title cartouche showing the coats of arms (here left blank) of Mecklenburg surrounded by angels. A decorative with a putti ornated milage scale in the lower left corner.
Recently viewed products