Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Th. Bowles and John Bowles , London
- Published date: 1736
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / handcolored.
- Issue date: 1736
- Category: Northeast Germany
- Size: 200 by 260mm (7¾ by 10¼ inches).
- Stock number: 19552
- Condition: In excellent condition. 200 by 260mm (7¾ by 10¼ inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, hand colored in outline when published. Small and decorative map of the northeastern part of Germany, Brandenburg with Berlin in the center mainly covering Pomeranian, Saxonia and Silesia towards the borders of Poland. The Geographer Hermann Moll worked came originally from the Netherlands and worked in London in the beginning for Moses Pitt. Later he became one of the important map publishers in England. The atlases, which he published were widely well known. He engraved as well maps for other English publishers (John Seller, etc.).
Recently viewed products