Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Jacques & Gasper Anthoine , Amsterdam
- Published date: 1662
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1662
- Technique: Copper engraving / later handcolour
- Category: Portugal (seachart of the Algarve)
- Size: 425 by 528mm (16¾ by 20¾ inches).
- Bibliography: Koeman Jac. 14 (and a variant of Jac 33) #58
- Stock number: 15983
- Condition: A strong impression in good to very good condition. As published on the full sheet. There are very skillfully mended splits along the centerfold and two printer's creases at the right and left side, with as well mended minor splits. 425 by 528mm (16¾ by 20¾ inches).
Article descriptionDetailled handcoloured sea-chart showing the Portugese coastline from Setubal S. Vves along the Algarve towards Palos in the South. Villa Nova, Faro, Tavilla and Aimonte are prominently displayed. Ornated with a large decorative handcoloured title cartouche in the upper center, above there is a large milage scale to convert Dutch, Spanish, English & French leagues to degrees. Further on the chart is ornated with two compass roses and a ship.
Koeman Jac. 14 (and a variant of Jac 33) #58